First and foremost, (Blog Ideas that Make Money) you must choose a name and a specialty for your new site. Because the name of your blog (such yourblog.com) is the first thing people will see, it should ideally symbolize either the broad themes you’ll be writing about—or it might be your own name, the name of your business, a clever combination of words, or something else entirely.
The basic topic area on which you’ll be focusing your material is your blog’s specialty. Topics such as travel, cuisine, fashion, lifestyle, technology, and others are examples. Incorporating a word or two in the name of your blog (like fashionbyjane.com or watchryanhike.com) that clearly indicates what your material is about will be very useful to your potential blog visitors.
Get your blog online and running (web hosting)
The second step in creating a blog is to get your site up and running. A web hosting provider can help you with that. You’ll choose the blogging platform and web hosting package you’ll use to get your blog up and running in this stage. A WordPress blog, hosted by BigRock, is the combination of blogging software and web hosting that I (and most other bloggers) utilize. WordPress is a free publishing platform that has been used to power more than 60% of all blogs on the Internet. BigRock is one of the most well-known and dependable blog hosting businesses. This is the combination we’ll use to launch your blog. Now it’s time to set up your hosting.
Use a free WordPress theme to create your blog
It’s time to have a bit more fun now that we’ve completed the critical setup part of creating a blog. If you’ve never worked on a blog before, you could become a bit frustrated with this procedure when it comes to designing your WordPress site, but don’t worry, it won’t get too complex.
WordPress is your best bet if you want to establish a blog and generate money from it. One thing to keep in mind is that WordPress is available on two different platforms. WordPress.com and WordPress.org are two different websites. They have nearly identical names, however there are significant distinctions between them:
- Is it possible to utilize it for free? (with heavy restrictions).
- Doesn’t allow you to choose your own domain name (for example, yoursite.wordpress.com).
- There are few alternatives for monetization (you can’t sell your own advertisements).
- You can’t add plugins since it won’t let you (for email capture and other things).
- Because of the lack of theme support, you’re left with fairly basic designs.
- To remove the WordPress branding and acquire your own domain, such as yoursite.com, you must pay a fee.
- SEO and analytics are limited.
- No branding, fully adjustable design, and infinite plugin choices.
- You have complete control over your monetization activities.
- SEO characteristics that are extremely effective (so people can find your site easier).
- Allows you to create or expand an online store or a membership site.
- A little monthly fee is charged (from the cheap hosting plan you use to get your blog online).
While the option is yours, WordPress.org is the way to go (and the same approach we’ve followed throughout this tutorial) if you want to get the most out of your blog, have it grow with you, and eventually generate money from it. It’ll be the CMS of choice for your blog, and it’ll run in the background.
Choosing the finest WordPress theme (for free)
I don’t recommend buying a premium WordPress theme straight immediately if you’re just getting started with your site. When you have enough traffic to warrant the expense, you should consider upgrading to a premium theme with more features and choices. However, for the time being, a complicated theme will be a distraction from your primary goal of attracting visitors to your new site.
Start with one of the free themes available in Appearance > Themes > Add New Theme > Popular without spending too much effort on it for now. You may always edit it later if you want.
Why Do People Create Blogs? 15 Advantages of Blogging
How to start Blogging and make money in 2021
Fuel Price Hike in Domestic Market Day by Day in 2021
Create your first blog.
You don’t read a blog because it looks beautiful or because they write regularly. (Although those both help). You read a blog because you are interested in what it has to say. Strong content is what will attract you readers and help you make money blogging in the long run.
Before you begin building a blog business strategy, sketching out your content roadmap, or writing your first blog post, you must first answer one basic question… Why?
Why are you so passionate about the subject of your blog?
Why should anyone care about what you have to say?
Why do you think this is an issue where you can contribute value?
To respond to these issues, I like to conceive of a blog as a company and highlight the significance of identifying a certain niche.
5 methods for coming up with original blog article ideas.
- Make a list of all the things that come to mind and write them down: Begin by jotting down as many concepts or keywords as possible. Aim for items that you know your target audience would appreciate. What are the questions they’re posing? Where do you have experience that you can use to assist fill up the gaps?
- To get even more ideas, use a keyword research tool: To acquire more ideas, use a keyword research tool like Ahrefs, Twinword Ideas (free), or Moz. These tools will show you phrases and subjects that are similar to the ones you’ve previously thought of, as well as the amount of traffic such terms receive (to show that your audience cares about them).
- Stack concepts that are similar: Take a look at all of your words and start refining them. Are there any duplicates that you can combine?
- Make a spreadsheet with your ideas and prioritize them: Now add your term, anticipated search volume, difficulty, and opportunity to your editorial calendar spreadsheet. Assign a priority to each of these topics on a scale of 1 to 5, based on your observations (or a basic High-Medium-Low).
- Create a content plan that addresses all three essential requirements: Make a list of your key priorities and assign them timeframes. Look for subjects that address all three of these requirements: Fits your niche, meets the actual requirements of your readers, and has the ability to attract search engine traffic to your site. Then, to get started, create a blog post outline to reinforce your major ideas.
You’re now ready to start writing your first blog article. Creating a title for a blog article that encourages people to click through. Isn’t it true that one of the reasons you blog is to attract readers? Well, understanding how to craft a title that will captivate readers and, more importantly, deliver on the promise of what your post is actually assisting them to do pays off. Learn to write a compelling title by looking at the headlines of other successful bloggers in your field as a starting point.
Choosing an SEO-friendly URL for a blog article
- Remember to use a dash to separate each word in a new post URL (for easier readability).
- Keep it short (no more than 3–5 words) and to the point (less is better).
- Unless there’s a compelling need to do so, don’t utilize numbers.
- Always add the phrase “target keyword phrase” in your content.
Pressing the publish button on your first blog post
You’re almost ready to publish your first blog article once you’ve written it (preferably in the 1,000+ word range). Take a few minutes to double-check the Yoast SEO recommendations and make sure your blog post is SEO-friendly, which will help you rank higher in organic search.
After you’ve fine-tuned your SEO settings, select which “Category” this new article will belong to and check the box. Then it’s time to press the publish button!
Keep photos in your post
According to studies, blog articles containing photos receive 94% more views than those without. When it comes to social media posts, tweets with photographs receive 150 percent more retweets than those without, while Facebook posts with images receive 2.3 times more interaction. Adding a few aesthetic components to a blog article may virtually double the number of views and increase the number of shares it receives.
When you include a picture in your article, it makes it appear longer. It doesn’t add to the article’s word count, but it does make it appear more thorough. If you’re writing a short post, using a picture or two will make it appear much more professional.
Get people to read your blog by promoting it.
Here are a few of the most effective strategies to begin sharing your blog content and attracting new readers.
Using social media to spread the word about your blog
When you’re looking for readers, the natural first place to look is social media. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Snapchat are just a few of today’s most popular social media platforms. You should choose whichever platform best matches your specialty and audience’s interests. That’s an essential point to keep in mind. It’s pointless to try to promote your blog content across all social media platforms.
Guest posting on other related websites and sites such as Medium, Quora, and LinkedIn is a great way to get your name out there
One of the nicest aspects about beginning a blog is that you’ll be joining a community of other bloggers that like assisting one another. The easiest approach to connect with an already established audience is to guest blog on other related sites. The main takeaway from all of this is that you should seek for areas where your audience is present—whether that’s other blogs, communities, or social media platforms—and be active there.
Blogging to make money.
Programs for Affiliates
Affiliate marketing is when you use specific tracking links to promote a product or service to your audience, and you are paid a referral commission every time someone buys after clicking your link. When you assist a friend in opening a bank account at your bank branch, this is an example of affiliate marketing in action. They usually give you a gift card or some type of incentive.
Many businesses and services on the internet offer affiliate programmes that you may join in the same way. For any specialty, there are affiliate schemes accessible.
If you want to get started with affiliate marketing, consider the items you already use and think about what your readers might be interested in. You may then see whether they have an affiliate programme that you can join.
Because you may advertise a wide range of items, affiliate marketing is the simplest approach to earn money. Affiliate programmes are available at almost every well-known retailer, including Walmart, BestBuy, Amazon, and others.
Integrate Google AdSense into your WordPress site.
Google Adsense is a simple method to monetize your site. All you have to do is embed a Google script on your website and start displaying advertisements. Every time a user clicks on the ad, you will be compensated. CPC advertisements are what they’re called.
What exactly is CPC? The acronym CPC stands for “cost per click.” When you use Google Adsense to display CPC advertisements, you are paid a fixed amount each time a visitor clicks on one.
The advertiser determines the cost per click. (This differs from CPM advertisements, which pay for ad views rather than clicks.) CPM stands for “cost per thousand impressions,” with M indicating 1,000.)
When you’re initially beginning out online, Google Adsense is a wonderful place to start.
Get Paid to Write Reviews (How to earn money from blog)
You may generate money on your blog by writing paid reviews, which is similar to sponsored articles. As previously noted, this is a slightly different revenue approach than a review site with affiliate connections.
Instead, you get to test out goods relating to your area for free, and you may even get paid to write reviews.
WordPress may be used to sell services online
Selling services is the quickest way to get started if you’re searching for simple methods to generate money online. There is no need to create a product or invest in inventory up front.
Instead, just add a “hire me” page to your website and begin hunting for your first customer.
There are many ways to earn money from a blog, as soon as you get experience in blogging, the way to earn money will start opening in front of you. Just start and then see amazing. Like I told you above that you can earn money in many ways from a blog. All the above methods have also been told to you that how you have to prepare your blog and in what ways.
👉 Just you have to keep this thing in mind that you do not have to copy any other blogger’s article, yes, you can only take the idea but writing it is in your own way.
You will grow soon and traffic will also start coming to your blog, soon you will start earning money too. Now you must have come to know how to start blogging and make money.